BE PART OF OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY!
Are you unique? We are always on the lookout for passionate, innovative, hard-working creatives to join our small team. Our family-like environment is located in downtown Los Angeles where we encourage creative-thinking, getting your hands dirty and the occasional 1990s dance break. We work really hard because we love what we do.
The Unique Space Cadets
Are you looking to join The Unique Space community, but can't fit your own office space into your monthly budget? We are looking for reliable and energetic candidates to help out at the reception desk. In exchange for your time spent, you will get access to our communal space, which you may use upon availability (during building office hours) throughout the month. Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, friendly and have a love for community.
Please note: All our current cadets are small-business owners that designate (1) full day, every-other week, to volunteer at The Unique Space. These cadets are very-well discipline and problem solvers. If you are a small business owners but really need a workspace but doesn't mind volunteering for the community, apply below.
- One shift (9am - 6pm) once every two weeks.
- Duties include getting the space up and running, turning on lights, brewing coffee, tidying up as need be, etc.
- Welcoming tenants, community members and guests as they arrive.
- Answering the business phone.
- Answering questions or pointing the person in the right direction.
- Signing for packages and deliveries.
- Provide any other related tasks or duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must exhibit excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Self-starter, creative thinker with a personal sense of ownership.
- Previous experience with customer service or office management is a plus.
- Flexible, part-time schedule.
- Exposure to creative / interesting people and companies.
- Work in a beautiful office environment in DTLA’s Arts District.
- Work on your own projects.
- Collaborate with other community members.
- Much more!