About This Class
Whether you’re running a startup, have an app launching, or are promoting a business online, it’s important to know the value you’re getting from your marketing. In this workshop, we’ll demystify data and show you the easy path to understanding the metrics of all your online promotional efforts. This workshop is perfect for startup marketers, developers, and small business owners who need to measure their online marketing efforts and discover how to improve them.
- Gain the knowledge needed to skillfully leverage your online advertising and content to meet and exceed your marketing goals.
- Familiarize yourself with the free and low-cost tools available to you and learn how to improve your online presence and reach.
- Learn how to read and interpret your web traffic using Google Analytics, WordPress, Topsy.com, and Google Trends.
- Find out how a Google AdWords campaign drives traffic to your site and what basic key performance indicators to look for on a successful AdWords campaign.
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of advertising on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Stumbleupon.
About the Instructor
Lee Schneider teaches media and crowdfunding for the USC School of Architecture, where he is a member of the faculty. He is the founder of Digital Fundraising School, an online crowdfunding academy teaching media-makers, entrepreneurs and tech visionaries how to succeed at crowdfunding. He runs Red Cup, an online communications agency in Santa Monica. He has more than 20 years experience in film and documentary production. He has produced, written and directed documentaries, television series and specials for The History Channel, TLC, Discovery Health, A&E, Bravo, Food Network, Reelz Channel and others. He has been a producer at Dateline NBC and a writer for ABC’s Good Morning America.